Thursday 3 November 2011

More Sunshine

I've been crocheting another Sunny Snuggle (Pierrot Angel Blanket) of late and the intended recipient arrived safely yesterday. She looks to have a shock of curly dark hair and is of course utterly beautiful. I look forward to meeting her, though not until my voice has returned to normal and I'm in a fit state to properly welcome her!

Meanwhile I am no longer quite so plague ridden that I can't crack on with her blanket. Of the sixty-four squares that make up the central panel fifty-six are joined in seven rows. I shall join row eight, sew in the ends and begin the foundation of the edging tomorrow.

Between sessions I'll be working out when I can return to The Greenstede Gallery. Yesterday's last minute visit was wonderful, but has only increased my resolve to get back there next week to see what the local Embroiderers' Guild have been up to over the last year or so. I have missed my trips over there and intend to resume them now I'm a little more mobile again.

My thoughts on Bend One's Steps will have to wait for another time, my eyes are drooping and I doubt I'm long for this level of consciousness. I've been taking a notebook to bed with me of late - I'm doodling in my dreams, which while odd is most enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment