Sunday 13 November 2011

Greeneva

Greeneva is a shawl I'm working in lace weight cotton of jade green. The pattern (Eva's Shawl, by milobo) is lovely to learn and work so I'm really enjoying it. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do some more work on it during the next day or so, though the pattern is probably a little fiddly after the eyelet row to work while on a train. It is already a few rows larger than pictured and would be considerably larger still were the light a little better in the afternoons.

I've a second Sunshine blanket on another hook which will travel with me also as I need to get it finished and sent. I have the pattern on my phone and the work now is joining and a granny square to border the whole which is easy to hold. I also have books and am daring to hope I may get to read Frankenstein on those parts of the journey where crochet isn't an option.

The end of the week will be spent enduring the consequences of the trip, most likely in bed with a notebook, sketching up the my next few projects. I'm almost settled on my Christmas projects now.


No comments:

Post a Comment